I've been in Vancouver for a short time and having worked in coffee industry in the past, I wanted to meet some new industry people in my new home. Many things in Vancouver seem to be very 'underground'; there are great things happening and exciting cool people, but it's all under wraps. I wanted a way to bring people together!
The way this started is all very organic, I said 'hey I need some more coffee-friends to go enjoy food and coffee with' and then my friend, Kris responded with "that sounds like a five-minute talk show/segment". Well, here's to nothing - let's give it a shot. The goal is to build community and meet new people by periscoping (using the new live-stream app platform) to share coffee profiles in Vancouver, Canada - and BEYOND.
Love it or hate it, there's really no right or wrong way of going about this. Drop us a note below, tune in, or pass this along!!
1) Chat is spontaneous and fun
2) It can be anyone's perspective, cafe owners, baristas, customers, geeks, whatever.
3) You have to nominate the next coffee friend
4) 5 questions, in 5 minutes or less
5) THERE ARE NO RULES, just don't be too serious